This page is continuously updated.
- No political opinions or discussions.
- No religious information
- No opinions
- No promotional content
- No event promotions
- No articles about individual, private residents. Residents who are publicly elected officials that serve the residents of Easton Park may be added to the Elected Officials page.
Administrators of the Easton Park Wiki reserve the right to lock an article from editing due to controversies or abuse.
Only factual information about Easton Park community, amenities, operations, etc., are allowed on Easton Park Wiki.
Below are the Contributor Guidelines and Policies for Easton Park Wiki. Some items have been borrowed from Wikipedia’s own Policies and Guidelines.
- Be clear. Avoid esoteric or quasi-legal terms or dumbed-down language. Be plain, direct, unambiguous, and specific. Avoid platitudes and generalities. Even in guidelines, help pages, and other non-policy pages, do not be afraid to tell editors directly they must or should do something.
- Be as concise as possible—but no more concise. Verbosity is not a reliable defense against misinterpretation. Omit needless words. Direct, concise writing may be clearer than rambling examples. Footnotes and links to other pages may be used for further clarification.
- Emphasize the spirit of the rule. Expect editors to use common sense. If the spirit of the rule is clear, say no more.
- Maintain scope and avoid redundancy. Clearly identify the purpose and scope early in the page, as many readers will just look at the beginning. Content should be within the scope of its policy. When the scope of one advice page overlaps with the scope of another, minimize redundancy. When one policy refers to another policy, it should do so briefly, clearly and explicitly.
- Avoid overlinking. Links to policies, guidelines, essays, and articles should be used only when clarification or context is needed. Links to other advice pages may inadvertently or intentionally defer authority to them. Make it clear when links defer, and when they do not.
If a Contributor or Supporting Contributor has shown consistent abuse towards the privileges that Easton Park Wiki provides, the following remediation will be taken.
|First and Second Offense||Warning|
|Third Offense||One Week Suspension|
|Fourth Offense||One Month Suspension|
|Fifth Offense||Contributions closed. Account will remain active.|
Supporting Contributors who are suspended or banned will not receive a refund.