Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset/Dawn to Dusk (Once Officially Opened)
The Easton Bark dog park is a temporary dog park that broke ground as of May 2021, and is expected to take between 3-4 months to complete. It is being built south of The Union, next to the parking lot.
Once the future permanent dog park is built, the temporary dog park will be replaced with additional Union Park East homes.
The dog park was completed with a few features still pending in mid-September 2021.
As of mid-October 2021, it was announced the dog park will have an opening in mid-November.
Rules Posted at Dog Park
Leave these at home:
- Food of any kind (for dogs or humans)
- Dogs in heat
- Tobacco & alcohol
- Glass containers
- Sick dogs
- Aggressive dogs
Want to be a Bark Ranger? Follow these rules:
- Must be 4 months old to enter
- No biting or aggressive behavior
- Share sticks and toys
- Listen to your people
- Sniffing butts is fine, but please respect other dogs’ boundaries
To keep your two– and four-legged neighbors safe, please follow these rules:
- Park is open from dawn to dusk daily.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park area.
- You must be in the park, supervising your dog at all times.
- By State Law, rabies vaccinations are required for all dogs.
The Poop Scoop
Please scoop the poop
Pet waste contains worms, protozoa, and fecal coliform bacteria, and the average dog makes .5 pounds of poop a day! When it rains, dog feces run into stream[s], polluting our waterways.