Easton Park has many resident-run clubs. On Nabr, these are called “Groups“. Each club requires HOA/Cohere Approval.
Each club or group is managed by the group’s organizers within Nabr Any residents with Nabr access can view each group’s news/message feed, information, calendar, galleries, documents, members, and members. Anyone can join
Current Easton Park Clubs
- Crafting Club
- Doggie Play Dates
- Easton Park Running
- Fitness at The Union
- Gardening Club
- LGBTQ+ Easton
- Newton Collins Elementary School Parents and Family Group
- Poker Club
- Supper Club
How to Start a Club in Easton Park
- Login to the Nabr and go to https://eastonpark.nabrnetwork.com/groups.php.
- Click the “+Launch Group” button at the top.
- Complete the name of the group, description, and add an optional photo.
- Click “Submit.”
- This will send the club/group for approval to Cohere.