Easton Park HOA has several committees for Eastonites to participate in the direction community events.
Architectural Control Committee
Architectural Control Committee is a minimum of three, but no more than 7 people appointed by the HOA Board.
Volunteer Resident Committee Member
One resident volunteer is appointed to server as a member of the Association’s Architectural Control Committee to help review home exterior modifications applications.
This committee member is trained in the interpretation of community standards as well as application submission and review process.
The resident volunteer attends Committee meetings, may perform site inspections, communicate with homeowners, and attends appeal hearings. There is an expectation of 4-6 hours required per month.
Applications are available on Nabr.
The Easton Park Social Committee plans and organizes social events for the residents of Easton Park.
- One-year commitment
- Assist in organizing and planning self-supporting social, cultural, and special
activities for the benefit of the residents of Easton Park.
- To regularly attend and come prepared to actively take part in decision-making at
Committee meetings. Committee meetings will be held the first Thursday of each
month from 6 to 7 pm starting, Thursday, February 4, 2021.Attendance at least 8 Community Engagement events per year.
- To be aware of the roles and responsibilities of Committee and Community Life
- To maintain Committee business confidentiality.
- To understand and maintain lines of communication between Committee and
Community Life Team.
- Collaborate with the other Easton Park Committees on Easton Park Events.
Music in the Park Committee
Music in the Park is a quarterly music event put on the Community Life team and the committee.
Source local bands, lighting, and sound talent
Work with committee members to organize, coordinate, and schedule bands
Attend concerts and help residents enjoy the show
Promote the event.
The Event Crew helps set up and tear down events held in Easton Park.
Trail or Treat Committee
Helps plan the annual Halloween Trail or Treat event.