Quarter 1 Town Hall Presentation PDF Download
- DMB Community has become Cohere, and branding will change accordingly.
- Alcohol is now prohibited at the Pool. It is allowed in sections outside of the pool.
- Common maintenance requests will soon be made via the resident site on Nabr.
- Explorer’s Day will be a quarterly event, introducing interest groups and creators.
- Architectural Committee Members announced
- Livability Survey results shared and livability action plan:
- Enhanced winterizing procedures
- More signage for development, enhancement, and closure updates
- Activating parks and neighborhoods not previously celebrated
- Adding blog pieces and highlights
- Union Park West sub-association Board members were introduced.
- The Retreat at Easton Park Apartments – Hines
- Union Village – Brookfield Townhomes
- Pilot Park – Brookfield
- BB Living at Easton Park – SFR
- Prospect Park – Construction to begin in 60 days.
- David Weekly Condos – 2 & 3 story high-density
Infrastructure & Road Projects
- Colton Bluff Springs & Union Park Lane – Widening of Colton Bluff Springs and connection to Union Park Lane. Expected early Fall 2022
- William Cannon Drive – Estimated 12 months. Expected Q1 2023
- 1625 Realignment / 183 Widening – On-going. TxDOT project. Expected 12 months.
- Thaxton Road widening – From South McKinney Falls to Sassman Road. Widening will match McKinney Falls. Travis County Project.
- Widening of William Cannon West of McKinney Falls. City of Austin project. Construction expected to begin Fall 2022.
- Slaughter Lane Extension – Permitting in works. Construction expected in 2022.
- Paws Pet Store – Confirmed. Same owners as Paws on Chicon.
- Enamel Dental
- Mod Pizza
- Section 1B-4 Park / Union Park West – Construction beginning
- Union Village Park – Construction has begun